POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : post_process suggestions? : Re: post_process suggestions? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 14:19:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: post_process suggestions?
From: Glen Berry
Date: 1 May 2000 18:42:12
Message: <KQcOOXNS046mLSvWPFwpFtBWB0PQ@4ax.com>
On 1 May 2000 15:15:13 -0400, ron### [at] povrayorg (Ron Parker)
wrote:

>I actually wrote a patch to do this with POV 2.2, but the code is long
>lost now.  I also don't remember what reaction it got; I seem to
>recall that it was rather lukewarm, if that.

Can you remember if having multiple cameras would speed rendering
multiple views of the same scene geometry, at least as it was
implemented in the patch you made? I wish your patch had gotten more
attention and remained with us, in source form if nothing else.

Later,
Glen Berry

( Remove the "7" from 7no### [at] ezwvcom to email me. )